- For the preparation of drilling fluids used in vertical and horizontal drilling.
- To eliminate absorption zones.
- Component of the solution in the technology “wall in the ground.”
- For waterproofing.
- For the preparation of lightweight cement slurries.
- Excellent builder with highly developed thixotropy.
- Allows to obtain solutions with low solids content.
- It leads to an increase in the mechanical drilling rate and a reduction in the time for the preparation and processing of the solution.
- It has a high yield strength.
- Measure the pH and water hardness level;
- Reduce the stiffness level to 7 dH;
- Shut up bentonite with water;
- For maximum performance, you must use high-performance mixers.
Recommended concentrations for solution:
viscosity 15 MPa * s – 45-55 kg / m³,
viscosity of 20 MPa * s – 60-75 kg / m³.
|The output of the clay solution with a viscosity of 20 MPa, m³ / t||20-23|
|Moisture content, %||8-10|
|Wet sieve analysis, sieve residue, %|
|with mesh № 05||missing|
|with mesh № 0071||no more than 2.5|
|Content of free soda, g / 100 g of clay powder||2,6-3,0|
|Filtration rate, cm³||24-28|
|The thickness of the peel, mm||3-4|
Dry rooms, if possible in closed original packaging.
The manufacturer guarantees compliance with the parameters under the conditions of storage and transportation.
The responsibility of the manufacturer applies only to this information about the product, since its use is not subject to our control.