Environmentally friendly bentonite from high-quality clays of Russian deposits, modified with a minimum amount of soda ash. Produced on the basis of clays of Russian deposits. Resistance to salt aggression gives not only the natural combination of minerals, but also the synergistic effect of a mixture of clays. It is recommended for use as a structurant of drilling fluids, as a binder in the manufacture of adsorbents.
Used for cooking:
- drilling fluids;
- as a component of the mixture to eliminate absorption zones;
- as an amendment of the clay suspension with the PNP technology for alternating downloads with an aqueous solution of polyacrylamide;
- when implementing the technology of enhanced oil recovery in highly watered reservoirs using a fiber-dispersed system (GVA).
- Fast mixing.
- High structural and mechanical properties of suspensions on the basis of bentonite clay powder PBMG.
- Low filtration rate.
- Resistant to polyvalent aggression.
- Compatible with all components of the drilling fluid.
Diluted with water. Easy shutter. 30 minutes after mixing, ready for use.
Recommended concentrations for solution:
viscosity 15 MPa * s – 80-100 kg / m³,
viscosity of 20 MPa * s – 100-130 kg / m³.
|The output of the clay solution with a viscosity of 20 MPa, m³ / t||8-10|
|Moisture content, %||8-10|
|Wet sieve analysis, sieve residue, %|
|with mesh № 05||отсутствует|
|with mesh № 0071||no more than 2,5|
|Content of free soda, g / 100 g of clay powder||1,0-2,5|
|Filtration rate, cm³||12|
|The thickness of the peel, mm||2-3|
Dry rooms, if possible in closed original packaging.
The manufacturer guarantees compliance with the parameters under the conditions of storage and transportation.
The responsibility of the manufacturer applies only to this information about the product, since its use is not subject to our control.