REASTAB is an anionic polymer, a modification of sodium polyacrylate, with an average molecular weight, used to reduce water loss in fresh and mineralized drilling fluids. The reagent has high thermal stability and is not susceptible to bacterial decomposition.
1. Cream colored powder
2. Smell: Odorless
3. Density: 1.07-1.10 g / cm3
4.pH (1% solution: 7-8.)
REASTAB is Reagent is a filtration reducer specially selected for use in the OPTIMA system.The combined use of REACAP and REASTAB reagents in the OPTIMA system allows to obtain optimal properties of drilling mud for drilling conditions in Russian fields. REASTAB reagent effectively reduces water loss and stabilizes rheological properties, in times personal types of drilling fluids including thin, non-dispersive, mineralized and heavier systems. The reagent is most effective in fresh systems with a minimum content of calcium ions, in the so-called thin non-dispersive systems. The reagent can also be used as a filtration reducer when drilling at high temperatures. Optimum concentration REASTAB reagent ranges from 2 – 3 kg / m3, however, it can vary depending on the application and reach 4-5 kg / m3. When drilling, REASTAB joins to clay particles and forms a protective film on the encapsulated cuttings, enhancing the effect of the use of encapsulating reagents.
– Reduces water loss and improves the quality of the filter cake
– Thermostable in drilling mud at temperatures up to 200 ° C
– Not biodegradable
– Stabilizes the rheological properties of drilling muds. Drilling under conditions of high temperatures Limitations
– Anionic reagent, precipitated with a high content of bivalent ions (calcium and magnesium)
– Total rigidity of drilling The solution must be maintained below 320 mg / l, the solution stiffens above 300 mg / l. The effectiveness of the reagent is significantly reduced. The reagent is not used in systems with a high content of calcium ions — lime and hypoxia solutions. Toxicity and Handling Biological analyzes can be provided on demand. safety data sheet requirements and general rules for the transport, storage and use of industrial chemicals.
Packing and Storage: REASTAB reagent is supplied in left in multi-layered paper bags of 15 and 20 kg.
Store in a dry, well-ventilated area, only in closed original packaging.
Keep away from heat sources, sparks and flames, prevent the formation of dust.