Polyelectrolyte MIC is a colorless to yellow homogeneous in consistency liquid without any inclusions.
Polyelectrolyte MIC is used as a flocculant and coagulant:
– for intensification of water treatment processes during sedimentation of suspended particles, activated sludge, provides effective purification of turbid waters;
– in case of dehydration of urban and industrial sewage sludge;
– during compaction of sediment on sludge beds;
– for purification of natural and waste waters of coal preparation plants, paintwork and oil refineries;
– for the purification of industrial wastewater from mineral pollution;
– when cleaning antibiotic solutions in the medical industry.
The polyelectrolyte MIC is applicable for the purification of drinking water in the systems of drinking water supply. Polyelectrolyte MIC can be used both independently and in conjunction with coagulants.